Tuesday 1 October 2013

Embarking on this Blog Journey O'Mine

Welcome and hope you enjoy my blog/ random ponderings…

Well, this is something different for me; I think it shall be a good-different though :)

My aim in writing this blog is to reflect, inspire, challenge and encourage myself and hopefully others. At this very point in time I can only reveal that I will be writing from and about life experiences, books I’ve read and movies I’ve watched and also stuff God’s been showing me. I’ll definitely be sharing any quality youtube videos (a great distraction of mine – youtube), music, perhaps a “pin” of the week (pinterest – another time stealer!), a recipe or two, op shop finds, sketches I’ve drawn and some photography.

That’s all I can foresee I’ll be writing about, but you never know what’ll “pop” into my head, haha.

 
As you may already know, the title of the blog, which is also what I desire for my life, is taken from Psalm 19:14. I want this blog (words of my mouth & thoughts of my heart) to reflect this (what is pleasing in God’s sight).

 Blessings,
Talitha Lydia


('Tis post is kinda short, but that’s how most of my posts will probably have to be as I am quite busy during the semester. Hopefully I’ll be able to ramble on more in the holidays :P)

No comments:

Post a Comment